Uncategorized

Image Consulting

Do you remember all those ads from the past “This is your brain on drugs any questions” Or the mind is a terrible thing to waste. If those ads made you feel anything like me you constantly motivated yourself to learn as much as you could at all times, and you definitely stayed away from drugs. Reading and taking classes was a must. Initiating debates or offering unwarranted advice was also ways that I enjoyed showing off my brainpower.

Later in life I learned to use my brain in a whole new way. When I started to take my spirituality portion of my life more seriously, I learned how the mind is an actual magnet to your experiences. Possessing a positive mindset, and replacing negative chatter with positive thoughts really reshaped the type of people and circumstances that I attracted. My mood was much lighter, and I felt less stressed. Some of you may be aware of the above mentioned power of the mind, however the mind is a terrible thing to waste in the bedroom as well.

During moments of intimacy if you are using the most important tool to think about your weight, imperfections, or how long this will take then you are cheating all parties involved out of pleasure. Visualization is a very powerful practice which can enhance the level of enjoyment for you and your counterpart during sex. Focusing on the physical and mental attributes about your partner that turn you on will cause the frequency between the two of you to really vibrate on a spiritual level .

In addition, to placing images of your partner in your mind also use mental snapshots of yourself. Your favorite photo when you felt you were looking and feeling sexy in that particular outfit. Make you doing your favorite sexy move a focal point, and then do it. You, your partner, and the current act should be the center of attention in your mind in that moment period. Keep exotic and sexy thoughts with you at all times to not only enhance your involvement with intimate encounters, but also to engage your psyche to your sexuality.

7 comments on “Image Consulting

Heroine

this blog was extremely insightful, thank you for sharing your light with the world! keep shining fly girl!

Hello superb blog! Does running a blog such as this
take a lot of work? I have virtually no knowledge of programming but I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future.
Anyhow, should you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please share.
I understand this is off subject nevertheless I just needed to
ask. Thanks a lot!

Flygirl44

I appreciate the nod! A blog is just gathered thoughts that relay your feeling on a certain topic. If you feel inspired to write then just go for it! Thanks for the support!

I in addition to my guys happened to be checking out the great solutions located on your site while before long developed a terrible suspicion I had not thanked the site owner for those techniques. My guys are actually consequently excited to learn them and now have certainly been making the most of those things. I appreciate you for truly being well accommodating and for picking out varieties of superb useful guides most people are really desirous to understand about. Our honest apologies for not expressing gratitude to you earlier.

Flygirl44

I appreciate you taking the time to shout me out. I’m so glad that you become inspired and educated by my post. Thanks for the support!

I would like to show appreciation to you just for bailing me out of this problem. Because of looking out throughout the world-wide-web and getting concepts that were not pleasant, I was thinking my entire life was gone. Being alive minus the solutions to the problems you’ve solved through your review is a crucial case, and ones which could have negatively affected my career if I hadn’t discovered your blog. Your actual capability and kindness in controlling all the stuff was important. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I hadn’t discovered such a thing like this. It’s possible to at this point relish my future. Thanks for your time so much for your professional and effective help. I won’t think twice to recommend the sites to any individual who needs to have care about this subject.

Flygirl44